update: axle service and such...

so i just got back from the shop and boy oh boy, $$$
so last week i had my coolant system essentially replaced, and the engine
runs cooler!
so, today, my wheel bearings/hubs were replaced, the axles have been
cleaned/regreased, and does it make a big difference!  maybe it's the
placebo effect, but it sure feels more "fluid"
now one last thing to do - the boge/eibach combo later this week. then at
some later time i'll get the dunlop 8000's and some decent rim from
tirerack. borbet type e or moda sport. we'll see...
dave

my 87 is looking better everyday!

but, ironically (and boy did this piss me off!) this morning on the way to
the shop, i ran over a small piece of metal (i must have just clipped it)
and it ended up scratching some paint just under the door latch and then a
2" streak on the driver side rear quearter panel. f*$k!!!