Re: Brett wins in CDN Niagara show.

Hey all. Today, June 20th, Brett (aka bert) Vanspe................

They really sorta had to be there Vernay. :)

won 1st place in the Niagara Falls (Canada side) June Jitterbug show. There was really NOOOOOOO competition for such a fine automobeeeel.

Thanks Verne! All you have to do is take a big pile of money, spend it
over like 6 years, toil away in the garage for months at a time...simple
really. :)

My only consolation is wondering if the damn yank had stayed in the US where he BELONGED.....I may have gotten a 2nd place at least.

I thought the Canuks were a friendly folk too! We invite you to our shows
man!

But alas........my car just ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH !!!!!

See above about time and money...it's part of the Equation of all things.
Jim knows it best, the variables are money, chemicals, heat, torque (or
force) and time. Apply some, all or any of these things and nothing
can stand in your way. :)

hehehee.........kidding, but seriously, if you have yet to see this car.........prepare for some seriously nice work. Jim Jarret was also there. Left his Pass-me-snot out on the road...........dunno why, woulda sat nicely beside the G60 Syncro Pass-snot they were both admiring.

We like em! We don git nuthin' lik thart down har in the stix!!
(Passat G60 Syncho non-wagon if yer wonderin')

Anyway.........it's nice to see the US list members heading up here for our shows and even taking trophies time to time.

Does that mean I can't come back next year? ;)

That's all.............nothing much........but thought I'd put my words in here to let you know that anytime you wanna head up.........STAY HOME and let the CDN guys win some wood. JK !!!!

Verne :

Thanks again Verne, see ya!!

==Brett

\/ '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"