rustproofing (Por 15)

Hi everyone.

I am writing in to see if anyone has a solution to some of the rust
prob's in the NE.
my friend has a A2 gti and he can't stop the area arount the windshield
from rusting out.  he has removed the windshield and sand blasted it
then put some rust converter they a good self sealing primer and in
less than a year it is already bleading through.  there has to be some
miracle rust proofer that we don't know about.  any ideas??

I heard about this stuff(from the list)called POR 15.  has anyone tried
it or know where to get it.  and does it work?

any advice would be appreciated and would go a long way to saving some
nice 'dubs

Tony