Hit 130 MPH today.

Hey all,

Remember how I said last week that the highest I have ever had my car is
127?  Well, Today I broke that record.

I was on my way home from senior week (OC MD), with a whole bunch of stuff
in the car (cooler, bags, sleeping bag, extra food, etc....) and I see this
Mazda 626 (i believe, the one that a Ford Probe 24V V6 is).  He seemed like
he wanted to play, and play he did.  He tried, and I stress TRIED to keep up
with me.  In this little highway race we had, I hit 130 MPH, he was way in
my dust.  After this mark, I decided it would be good to slow down.  (b/c my
friend was in a lincoln and he was WAY back... I had to stop and wait up for
him).

Here are the conditions:

Sunny and hot (like 85ish)
Deleware
Highway 13 (cement surface, and it was screaming)
very very light traffic.

Car mods:

K&N
Swiss Cheese