Re: [EXTERIOR][Grill Spoiler]

Stew,
    It just bolts on to your headlight frame.  if hold it up to the car,
you'll see where it follows the contours of the headlight frame, and you'll
see where to drill the holes. then just use the screw from the headlight
frame to go through the spoiler.  there also may be 4 screws that came with
it also?  Those screw the top of the spoiler into the grill.

  hth.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571