Re: [EXTERIOR][Grill Spoiler]

your other bet for a good quality one is kamei.  its about the same price.
other than that, i think maybe abd makes some, but i think they are a copy
of the kamei ones?  all are fiberglass afaik, and they'll all be about the
same quality.   only difference is the bonrath wraps around your signal
lights too, and the others don't.  and you need euro lights for both, and
euro signals for the bonrath.

 hope that helps...

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.