{16V} Plug wires popping off/head gasket?

I have had a problem with my #1 plug wire coming slightly out ever since I
had the had gasket done 8 months ago. Never enough to make a difference in
performance or idle. But today next to some hot chicks in a jeep of all
time it blew completly off and proceeded to run on three cylinders. Is this
a leak in the head gasket pumping a little air into the shaft? I put it
back on and its fine now.......I swear this car is giving me a ulcer with
all its "quirks".

Thank You for your Time,
     Shannon Fenton
	Retail/Carrier Technical Analyst