Re: HEating

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999 08:33:17 -0400 "Michael Friesen"
<mfriesen@sympatico.ca> writes:
>I tried the control lever test, and the valve appears to work properly.
Is
>it possible the internals are busted?  (I didn't take it apart)
>
>Mike

Sure. The plastic valves arent worth much when their new. if you cant
fully close them by hand, then its likely you need a new one.

Thats the only source for having heat in the car so thats probably the
problem.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and