1987 16v For Sale

Well, I bought a new car, and the "other" 16v has to go (not the '88, of
course!).

Located in Minneapolis, MN
Black 1987 16v
192,000 miles
Sunroof (needs work)
New Pass. side motor mount
New Downpipe ($$$!)
Straight body with a bit of rust
No radio
Broken driver's side mirror assy.

The car runs and drives fine, but needs stuff like steering joints, shift
linkage, etc. The interior is in really good shape except for the typical
nasty tear in the driver's side seat bolster. The engine runs very well
but sounds like it needs new cam followers.

I'm going to put $1200 on it here locally and see what happens, but I'd
probably let it go much cheaper to a list member, or would throw in a
bunch of parts I have (Blaupunkt CD player, new mirror, and other stuff
if you want it).

Pictures are scanned and available when I get home tonite if you're
interested.

Neal Tovsen