SV: Who has coil-over's? Anyone want to buy bilstien sports/H&R'ssprings?

I just mounted a set of K&W coil overs with yellow Koni adjustable inserts.

Very nice quality on the parts.

Handles very nice, on the soft setting of the Konis the car is stiff but nice to drive, good road handling. On bumps the suspension works. Not as with lowering springs and original coils where it bumps.
On the harder setting it's ready for the track. To harsh to run on hard every day.

Eventually I need to remove my inner plastic fenders during summer but before I do that I need a wheel adjusting first.

Height is at the moment adjusted so there is no distance between fender lip and my 195/45-15 tire. Sideways there is a small amount of space, just enough so it doesn't rub but height wise the same. For winther I can adjust the car up much to get good clearance on snow and for the race track I can lower it even more.

Who-hoo

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker