Re: Who has coil-over's? Anyone want to buy bilstien sports/H&R'ssprings?

A1SCIROCCO@aol.com wrote:

> I was thinking of buying a set of Carrera or Ground control coil-overs this
> summer.  I want my car to look like something out of VWP and handle like a
> Indy car!  Anyone have opinions on the Ground control's or Carrera's?  If i
> do get the coil-over's i will be selling my Bilstiens sport shocks and H&R
> lowering springs.  Anyone want them?  Mail me if interested in the Bilstiens
> and H&R's.

You're already on Bilsteins and H&Rs and want to "upgrade"?  Man, I think
you're nuts.  I'm on the same setup (+ Neuspeed bars) and I can't imagine
liking anything else any better.  It's quite tolerably comfortable for daily
use but sticks like a go-kart and stays flatter than Sandra Bullock..  :0

That said, to anyone considering buying Matt's "old" setup - go for it, it's
the shit!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0