FREE parts (it's so exciting, lemme tell ya)

These are all going to the crusher tomorrow or the next day if nobody
comes and gets 'em. Located in Weare, NH.
Complete Golf II body, bent frame rail, I'm sure nobody wants it. It has
left on it the rear suspension and the front struts, which are blown, but
if anybody needs springs, drums, ebrake cables.... come take 'em off if
you want. Other than that, there's really not much left on the car - I
took it all off and it's sitting in my garage (want any of it? It's not
free, but it's cheap).
Also, I'm throwing a Scirocco II rear hatch in the back of it. Good
glass, some spot rust, color gold, with the small-style spoiler. I can't
remember if it has a wiper or not, but if you really wanna know, you can
get in touch with me. Nobody seems to want this hatch, so... I'm almost
thinking I should throw my black 16v hatch in there too, since nobody
seems to want that, either, but I can't bring myself to, so I won't. (No,
it doesn't have a 16v emblem left on it - somebody took that before I got
it).
	-Josiah
	Weare, NH
	603-529-2295