Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:49:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michael Leach <scirocco16v_1@yahoo.com>
Subject: HELP-Strange 82 rocco any ideas!!!!!

Hey I went to go check out a car in the local classifieds Bilsteins,
sway bars, kamei body kit, mono-wiper, and he cant prove it but says it
has a 2.0 liter conversion done by TT tuning in it.... Brett is going
to hopefully help me figure out that one tomorrow
...but the other thing wierd is that the vin# has no engine code in it
or I think that is what it means ...let me get to the point the vin# is
wvwZZZ53zck032931 and the VIN decoder doesnt really tell me much...if
anyone out there knows anything that can help please let me know  I
think the ZZZ part is a little weird     is it??? well if it is a 2.0
liter I am going to have to buy it any help is appreciated

thanks

===
Michael Leach
87 16v