Drove an Audi TT Today...(non-roc, but cool)

My boss passed me in the hall today and handed me the keys.  "Picked it
up last night...only 50 miles on it...I want you to drive it."  "Right
now?...Me?...No problem."  I briskly made my way to the parking lot and
as I rounded the building, it appeared, as if waiting just for me.  But
it was standing still.  I can't describe.
As I rounded the car to the driver's side and made my way to ingress, I
just stopped and stared...and stared, and looked.
Got in and after sharing the same epiphany with the interior as the
exterior, I turned the key to a pleasing note of exhaust, and enough
motor noise to let you know it's running and what it's doing.  From the
moment I felt the first "snick" of the gear into first, I knew this was
something special.  I was still bathing in the purposefullness and
intelligence of the interior, ready to pull out onto the road when I
finally realized that the side windows are only about twelve inches at
their tallest point, yet vision in all directions was excellent, and
the
removal of the wide c-pillar for window space was scarcely a sacrifice
from the prototype.
Pulling out the clutch was light, but did all that was required, and
the
car urged me to spend its revs from the start.  And that's when I
realized that it has so much to give!  From the bottom to the top of
the
tach, torque pulled me, and even the extra sticky Bridgestones chirped
with glee in praise to acceleration.  Out around a bend, and like a
thought projected, the steering was instantaneous, and balance was
impeccable.  Today, I have driven automotive greatness.  It seemed only
seconds, like in a dream.  I was gone for an hour in the new Audi TT
Coupe'.

Jim