bumped

	the other night i got back from the beach and thought it would be
nice to take the old girlfriend out for dinner. while at the table i looked
out the window at a fine machine that was parked outside. i had backed it so
that there was ample space on each side if someone needed to park there. i
saw a caddilac back up into the space then abruptly leave. i figured the
space was too small. went out got into the car and left.
	next morning- holy sh*t! wtf happened to the car? my driver's side
wheel rear wheel arch was beat all to hell. apparently the red caddilac
backed into my car a screwed the body kit over. it is still intact with no
sheetmetal damage, but the body kit it kinda bent and has a big gash where
some silver paint used to be.
	my deductible is $500 so i prob. won't turn it in.. how much would it
be to find a good wheel arch and have it painted? oh well hopefully today
will be a better day.
tia!
alan
87 16v