Re: Tech Help ?

In a message dated 6/15/99 9:47:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

<< scirocco-l@scirocco.org >>
not exactly as straight forward as it seems for the tank recall(well maybe it
was just my dealer hassling me). i had to give vwoa a couple of calls to
alleviate my leaky tank. my vin # came up as needing the new tank, but my
dealer simply refused to do it for free. they kept giving me the old "we
don't show anything like this on our computer" run around. but after 3 weeks
of speaking with vwoa we got it done.
btw the asheville nc dealer is: deal buick of asheville. maybe it's just the
service dept that were stubborn.
-alan