Re: HELP-Strange 82 rocco any ideas!!!!!

>Michael Leach wrote:

>> ...but the other thing wierd is that the vin# has no engine code in it
>> or I think that is what it means ...let me get to the point the vin# is
>> wvwZZZ53zck032931 and the VIN decoder doesnt really tell me much...
>>
>> ===
>> Michael Leach
>
>In Porsche's the three ZZZ's mean it is a non-USA model, or a ROW (rest
>of world) version.
>
>HTH,
>
>Chad

I just realized why this vin is so odd...it's because you took it off
the plate in front of the rain tray.  All Sciroccos have the ZZZ's
there.  Go look...I'll wait here. :)  You need to get the vin code
from the dash, or one of the other places on the body.  We'll check it
out tommorow.

==Brett