[Euro Lights][Conclusion]

Well, I just had my friend at the local Land Rover install my Euro
Lights... we used the stock wiring with no relays...(will upgrade to relays
when I get brighter bulbs). Havn't tested them at night, but even in
daylight, they rock! Also managed to fix my air conditioning... turns out
one wire had come loose from the compresseor and the relay or fuse is bad.
All in all, very nice. Will the light difusers that ND sells work with the
city lights to accheive the red effect? :D

Tyler Zachau
ICQ # 1357564
tylerz@ieway.com
88 16v Scirocco