86 Scirocco 8v For Sale

86 Scirocco 8v
129,000 miles
new tires, windshield, drivers side drive axle and cv joints.
Has some minor spots of body rust
Outside Gray, interior, gray and black
It runs great but is going to need a new tranny soon, but it still does
drive.  There is an auto tranny for $50 in Old Town, ME  The car is located
in Bridgton, ME

I need to get rid of the car before my land lord kills me, so I'm willing to
take the best resonable offer.  What's resonable you ask??? Oh let's say
$200 and up.  Email mail me at bbrannigan@cybertours.com chat on AOL Instant
Messenger, screen name bjb21182 or call me home 207-647-3268 cell
207-462-2263

Bryan

AOL IM: BJB21182  Yahoo! Pager: TwstdRoot

There is a thin line between genious and isanity, and I jump merrily from
side to side, laughing at the poor fools confined to one side or the other!

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening. -- Alexander
Woollcott