86 Scirocco 8v For Sale

I think I'm going to put my car up for sale.  Not because it's not the best
damn car I have ever owned, but because I can't afford to do the tranny job.
If John Worden is still on the list, please email me about the auto tranny
you said you would sell to me.  If I don't hear from him in a few days, the
car is for sale.. here it is:

86 8v
129k Miles
Auto tranny, that works but need bearings in the transaxle
New Tires (may not go with it if I get a Golf I'm looking at, but will have
tires on it)
Pewter Gray
Body has a few blemishs, not too bad though.
Have a valve cover gasket coming for it.
Any ?'s just email me.  Oh yeah, the car is in Bridgton, ME I'm not sure how
far you can drive it, but it doesn't buck since we lubed the transaxle.

AOL IM: BJB21182  Yahoo! Pager: TwstdRoot

There is a thin line between genious and isanity, and I jump merrily from
side to side, laughing at the poor fools confined to one side or the other!

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening. -- Alexander
Woollcott