Need a PS resevoir bracket

Does anyone have a trashed Scirocco, or any other VW that matches, that has
the power steering resevoir mounted on the passenger side of the car on the
inner fender?  If so would you consider cutting out that section or
drilling out the spot welds and selling it to me?  Email me with your price
and address.  Thanks.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V(rear suspensio/brakes
almost done)
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)