Re: polished intakes

>Hi all
>I recendly saw a picture of Brett's intake. WOW! how did you get it so
>smooth.  did you just sand it down and polish it.  or did you send it
>out to have it done.  I am trying to polish mine but man is it a bitch.

Yeah, it looked like a really nasty job to me too. :)  I didn't have
the time or all the material to do it, so I took it to a metal
finishing place about an hour from me.  They did a great job, very
quickly.  I clearcoated them all with clear high temp paint, in order
to avoid the inevitable metal tarishing and oxidation.  They aren't
quite as shiny as with 'raw' metal, but at least they won't get
any worse.

>thanks
>Tony

==Brett