Did someone say "Callaway"?

I remember a while ago someone posting about the availability of a
Callaway turbo for an 8v. If anyone knows of one that is for sale, I know
someone who is looking for one.

Also on the Callaway subject: saw a Callaway Cabriolet at a show
yesterday. Sweet! Of course, he was beat by one with a 2.0l 16v conversion
(sorry...had to get that jab in). Other cool stuff: G60 A2 Jetta, ND-turbo
A2 Jetta, The One-lap GTI-VR6, co-driven in the one-lap by our own
Mike Potter, and a Mk1 Jetta with a **carburated** (WTF??) 2.0l 16v and
full race
setup with fender flares, 13" stickies, rollcage, custom fuel cell, etc...
(Mad Bastard, you've got some catching up to do!). Considering it was a
primarily air-cooled show, I was impressed! You should have seen some of
the air-cooled stuff!! Unfortunately, no Sicroccos (I was gonna
enter...should've too) but there were a couple of beautiful stock ones in
the parking lot, meaning that I don't have the only clean 16v in MN (oh,
well).

Neal Tovsen