Re: Re: =??B?oDIuMg==?=

>Hmmm...this has made me curious...I need to get a good look at one of
>these cars one day....a 2.2 Turbo sounds fun, even if it is a Dodge
>Motor....doesn't matter all that much, cause Shelby helped in the >design
>and engineering of those little turbo motors....
>
>Eric
>(I have respect for Shelby...he knew how to build a fast car)

Alright Eric, first a rear Omni skirt then what the engine? Next comes the whole car...(I love that steering wheel! I have to move my whole body a foot forward to reach the turn signal!)

:)

(a Horizon was the first (and olny) car I did multiple 360's in. Damn power steering)

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4
Get your free Scirocco e-mail!!  your_name@scirocco.zzn.com