dual carb info requested

    Hey all. I have been offered a great deal on a 16v head without manifolds. This may be the perfect opportunity for what I consider the only (OPINION HERE) worthwhile way to own a 16v...........dual carbs. Weber or whatever else is available for this application. Any feedback or info is accepted almost greedily. You know the type of info........ links to pages that describe the work, pics.....that sorta stuff. But please, don't throw any flames in.

       Verne :
     '84 Wolfsburg 8v Roc
     '91 Passat GL (Wife's car)
     '97 Norco Lobos Comp (Full-susp)
     '89 Wicked Fat Chance...gone but not forgotten.
     '93 Scott Boulder
     http://www.skyia.com/~vwman/h2ovw.htm     <---my car and general pics
     http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2830/   <---A1 pics only !!!!