Re: Shifter Bushings

I would actually recommend header wrap...  it will help prevent the bushings
from getting "heat soaked".  Another option would be to make a heat shield
out of some thin sheetmetal.

I have also heard that A3 shifter bushings are slightly more durable.

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm