Re: Got a cylinder head

-snip-
I've been to "John's Parts Emporium" and it doesn't take
that much imagination at all!  ;)

No, it doesn't. The ride to the emporium is fun, though. :)

Also, John seems to be trying to corner the market on Toyota pickups. :)
BTW, John, there's one for sale in town here- says 'make offer' on the
sign......

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
'Man who want pretty nurse must be patient'
Confucius

----------
> From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
> To: Joshua Strait <joshua13s@hotmail.com>
> Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Got a cylinder head
> Date: Thursday, June 10, 1999 9:49 AM
>

> I'll spare everyone the details but
> > to get the head out
> > it required a tractor, John's dad, a saws-all, two
> > blades, and about 200
> > feet of extension cord, so use your imagination
>
> > ===
> Daun Yeagley
> '79 Scirocco
> '85 Scirocco 8v
> '88 Scirocco 16v
> There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave
Barry