Re: [Euro Lights][Colored Bulbs]

Riley McDowall wrote:

> At 12:47 am -0700 10/6/99, Andre' Bjorkheim wrote:
> >which I like.  The red is horrid.
>
> The red is not horrid!  Yes, it looks like orange at night when the city
> light but not the H4 is lit, but during the day by themselves and at night
> in combination with the lit H4 they look pretty good... YMMV blah blah blah
> but on a red car like mine they look alright.  :)

 From my previous post:

   "I have seen the colored bulbs come in yellow, green, blue, & red.  I
run green ones myself.  The only brand I have seen in the colored bulbs
is some sort of japanese crap.  All colors except the red and blue are
the color stated.  Red is more orangy, and blue is actually purplish,
which I like.  The red is horrid."

   "BTW, the brand I bought came in a cardboard backed container that
hangs on the wall with a red background and japanese writing all over
it. Stay away from the red unless you want orange."

 Sorry Riley, cant speak for the brand you are using, only the one I
have seen, which I thought I made clear in my post.  Sheesh!  =p  I
guess
sometimes a degree doesnt mean you can read all that well!  DOH!  =p