Re: [Euro Lights][Colored Bulbs]

Night Shadow wrote:

> Andre's car looks mean at night with those glowing green eyes...

    I have some old pics of the city lights, before I wired them to come
on with the car running (this method they were hooked to the parking
lights).

   http://24.5.122.61/andre/city_lights/

> Wish my newly aquired H4's came with the city light socket!

    My Hellas didnt have the hole for them (I hear some of the Hellas
do tho) so I used the ring that goes around the H4.  I believe ND
has them in their catalogue.  Works just fine for me  =p