Re: Audio nuts only

I'm no expert either but i'm sure that it has to be a lot of vibration
otherwise amps in any car that is not ultra smooth would be failing all the
time. I have never heard of this (which does not mean its not true) but in
view of the above it seems unlikely. I found the best mounting point was to
attach a piece of 0.5inch MDF to the back of the rear seat and screw the amps
to that.

Just my halfpennys worth

Andy
91 Scala 8v