Got a cylinder head

First I would like to thank everyone for the overwhelming response I
received about the needed cylinder head.  John Van Vuren was the closest to
me and was willing to part with one so I took a drive to Wisconsin.  Getting
the head out was no fun, for John at least, I was on injured reserve because
I slashed my arm open at work the night before.  It required 7 stitches (2
inside/ 5 outside).  I'll spare everyone the details but to get the head out
it required a tractor, John's dad, a saws-all, two blades, and about 200
feet of extension cord, so use your imagination.  I took the head to the
shop this morning (along with the attached exhaust manifold and about 9
inches of downpipe).  I am crossing my fingers and toes hoping everything
works out.  It sucks now though, I have to take it easy and let my stitches
heal, so no lifting cylinderheads for a couple of days.

Thanks again for the responses

Josh Strait
1988 Scirocco 16v (black)