Re: [Euro Lights][Colored Bulbs]

Tyler Zachau wrote:

> Ok, where can I acquire some of these colored bulbs for my city lights and
> what colors are available? TIA!!!!

  I have seen the colored bulbs come in yellow, green, blue, & red.  I
run green ones myself.  The only brand I have seen in the colored bulbs
is some sort of japanese crap.  All colors except the red and blue are
the color stated.  Red is more orangy, and blue is actually purplish,
which I like.  The red is horrid.

  Unlike the stock clears which are 4 watts, these guys are 8 watters.
Fine if they go into the large lense of the Mk2 Euro, but in the smaller
4x6 or 5.75 lense I think they are too bright.  I ran my citys in
parallel procedded by another bulb (voltage divider thingmajigy) so now
instead of the 13.8 volts, they get around 7.75 volts.  I also hooked
them up to the wire that provides power to the tranny switch so they
come on whenever the car is running.

  I believe you can find the bulbs at most Honda type tuning shops and
even some smaller stereo shops.  BTW, the brand I bought came in a
cardboard backed container that hangs on the wall with a red background
and japanese writing all over it.  Stay away from the red unless you
want orange.