[Donor Parts] VW Discovers a New Element

Just saw a commercial for a 'Newly Discovered Element' while trying to
install a fax/printer on Mom's computer. Because the rest of the room
didn't care to keep quiet I didn't hear it all, just watched the pretty
pictures. Green New Beetle. nice. whatever.

All at the end I saw the kicker-

Turbo Beetle.

1st thing I said as I saw that pop on the screen was-

Now, all we need is one to crash and it's ON!   New Engine, Baby!

Every head turned in horror and disgust as I explained that insurance
would pay off the unfortunate driver and my Scirocco would be snorting
with a 1.8t. Ahem.

Only the list would understand.

TBerk