SF meet? =??B?oCh3YXM6QWxtb3N0?= Made It 2 Weeks!)

 From: "Norm Tallant" <takhisis@ix.netcom.com>

I'll let you all know what happens!

All the best,
-Norm

ps-I can't wait to actually meet you Bay Area drivers!  Are there any
get-togethers in the works?  If not, maybe there should be!  ;-)

Hey that sounds like a great idea. TBerk has talked about this a couple of times but we should get it together. That is after Norm gets his car up to speed. Me being new to the area would love to see this happen, to find them good roads and fellow 'roccos. Maybe sometime in July?

Just a thought.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4