Re: Now I need a fuel pump and a good deal.

Night Shadow wrote:

> Gene, it's all about supply and demand...some of us here on the list had
> to talk Electrodyne (who makes the airdams) into making a special run of
> these airdams again...

I was 6th & 7th on the prev. list- then the deal petered away and fell
through.

> ...they haven't been made for many years now...I would
> suggest buying one now, or forever hold your peace, because I HIGHLY doubt
> they will ever be made again.

Are you up on the Key chain deal? Do you even care? Maybe not.

> As for the cost...do you have ANY idea how much it costs to make a
> injection mold? Especially one made from scratch? (nothing to copy)
>
> Eric
>
> On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, Gene Fulmer wrote:
> >  And btw.. I about shit my pants when I saw that Kamei airdams are going
> > for $175-$199!
> > They are totaly bending people over. It can't cost more than $5 to make
> > them.
> > Gene Fulmer.

TBerk chimes in w/ This is why I bought two. I consider it cheap at this
price. Potterdude added a slight bit for resurrecting the deal and I'm
_still_ happy.  Go for it or forever hold yer pieces.

TBerk
what are 'Depends' for anyway? ;)