Rallys; extra parts; and Columbus OH

Hey I'm back.  I have some nifty racing scirocco shots from the SCCA
STPR.     Anyone interested?

  Been off the list for a while,  so I wanna say HEY! to the
fellow who caught me off guard at a local theatre whilst I was adorned
with a scirocco-l t-shirt.  Sorry bud, I was busy with the women-folk, ya
know?  Catch me again some time, or drop a line, eh?

If you're in Ohio and need some scirocco maintnance or upgrade help,
drop me a line.  I have the tools, the knowhow and the time now...
Starting my A3 motorsport suspensioned mk1 rally car soon.  Looking good so
far!  (need a better front crossmember though)

I have a ton of extra parts laying around, and now that I have a garage,
its time to clean it out!  I'll post some list soon, but lets just tempt some
folks: 13x7 5 star revolution racing wheels, tons of 13"s, 84 wolfsburg
wheels, 85 gti engines (3), 89 1.8 PL 16v, etc,etc...  and an extra 85 DSP
car...

Ah! smoked a new 99 civic Si today.  I love my 85 8v... Wish it had a
speedo >:)
God-DAMN was he surprised.  Punk-ass manufacturer-plated wussy.  VTEC this!

Ed

98 A4Q
89 gli wolfs.16v w/everything  (moving to a new home this week)
85 gti lowrider (don't ask it was left to me)
85 mk2 8v DSP car.
4 motorcycles...
looking for a Calloway turbo kit or an amusing alternative for the Gti.