VAG CD

Hi All,

I read with interest the discussion on the VAG parts CD. I was talking to my
local parts guy and he says there is a dongle (plug in thing) required to
make it work. They borrowed the CD only from another dealer, and it wouldn't
work.

Is the one being talked about a cracked copy, or is the US version not
protected like the UK one is?

Does it also have Euro / UK data in it?

I think I may have problems with my 17's - they are 7.5x17 with 215 40 17,
but they are ET42. My car was lowered so much that it only went lower by 1/2
inch if I took the springs off! (that was with 15's). Hmmm. Maybe I need
coilovers?

Cheers,

Mike
*****
*****
are addressed.

If you have received this email in error please notify our mail
manager at mailman@icm-computer.co.uk

Ver 1.0 1999 ICM Computer Group plc