Hooray!

We tried jumping the car and it started!  Hooray!

Strange circumstances though....who would have thought?  None of my previous
cars acted that way when my battery was low!

And now, here's another question: while the hood was open, we heard a rapid
clicking noise.  After listening, it sounds like it's coming from the fuel
distributor.  Is this normal?  It doesn't change in speed of clicks as the
engine idles faster or slower.

I get to go to work tomorrow afterall!  I'm not sure if that's good or bad,
but hey, who cares? My car is running! :-)

All the best,
-Norm