Re: Need Mono wiper install help!

Hi jim,
    the first problem i didn't have, as i just used the stock motor.  the
second problem you mentioned, i remember having to bend the bracked that
holds the linkage on under the rain tray to make it fit.  just hit it with a
hammer until you get the right angle (its a very precise and exact science
;).  also, my linkage arms were hitting the fan blower casing, so i had to
file the fan casing down a bit, but nothing huge.

 hope that helps, and let me know if you need any more help.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571