Woohoo!!!

Well, I finally got my car in for it's engine tune-up.  First one since I
owned it, and since the previous owner had it (1994).  Strangely enough I
figured it would have some problems.  Not unless external rust counts
though.  Apparently it's running great.  Compression was 185-180-175-180.
So this means I can move on to modding the car.  Plans include a 16v body
kit (possibly with an Audi 5000 front bumper), a new throttle body,
suspension, a g-grind cam and adj sprocket, the other 2 speakers and a CD
changer a better exhaust and a paint job.

Mike