Ed Sheets apology....

Just thought you guys might be interested in reading this

Eric

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 20:42:44 EDT
From: ESheets@aol.com
To: soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: Your FYI on Scirocco.org

Well Eric, to tell you the truth, my angered response to your posting was
uncalled for and not appropriate.I apoligize to you and will do so to VWP as
well. And yes, I do believe they should ban commercial advertising on the
page. I love the site and this kind of thing should not be allowed to happen.
I do disagree, however, with the pricing opinion that you have. I do buy from
Electrodyne- between my partner and I we have done so for roughly 7 years
now, and the retail price on my invoice says 199.95. VWP's cost  is less than
mine and I was told that this was because of their initial order quantity. To
make a long story short, I believe that you are a good person, as well as
myself, and once again, I responded to your posting as if it was a dig
against my company, not just the price. Please feel free to call my toll free
number and we'll chat in person if you wish.     Thanks for your time,   ED