Re: Oxygen Sensor

Christopher Grossi wrote:

>     Anyone ever have to change an O2 sensor that just won't budge? I
> have the socket and everything to do the job, I just can't get the
> stupid thing to come loose. Anyhone have any ideas? I have sprayed it
> with WD40 to try to lube it up, but it still won't move no matter how
> hard I tug on it....
>
> Chris

WD-40 is a lubricant. It is not formulated to bust cranky bolts and
stuff.  Get thee to the parts store and pick up some Liquid Wrench.
Clean the thing a bit and then soak it up. Let it soak as long as you
can, maybe run the car and spray it again, many times.

Liquid wrench is a penatrant.

hth,
TBerk