Re: Scirocco.org

I agree with most of the people who have given their $0.02 worth that some
commercial posts are ok.  I like even more the idea of a 'commercial' area.
Limiting that area to Scirocco only, A1 chassis, or pertaining to Sciroccos
(since some parts off A2 chassis' are applicable to our cars) is a great
idea.  I usually skip over those sections in catalogs that pertain to A2 and
A3 parts, so to include all of that would just be wasted space, in my
opinion.  But we must not forget the almighty Mike and Mark.... :-)

Stewart