Re: Scirocco.org

At 02:04 PM 6/4/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Well this Ed guy posted a rather snotty remark, knocking Virtual
>World...so here is my thoughts....I think we should NOT allow commercial
>postings on the classified section, I think it should be for private
>sellers only...what do you folks think?

Eric, I posted a humorous(I thought so anyhow) reply to Ed. But in general,
I'd have to say that I'm not against companies posting ads like this, as
long as its reasonably sized. The company may have something we rocco
owners might be looking for but haven't found a source for yet. If you
wanted to split the posting between commercial and private owners, that
would make sense. But I want to see companies that may have some specific
parts for our cars, like Ed appears to have. Even if it is just parts for a
Mk1 ;)

Brad