I AM ALL POWERFUL...sort of.

I took today off to work on my car.  It took me a little longer to get
started than I had hoped because I had to spend some of it in NYS DMV HELL.

So anyways, I just removed my passenger's side drive axle, ALL BY MYSELF!*

Woo hoo!

Ok, for most of you that's peanuts, but my confidence level in myself has
just soard 1000%.  I am *not* a useless klutz.

*Ok, so I called Brett twice at work to ask him advice, but I did all the
wrenching myself.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled mailing list.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
| "So take this hint. MacOSX Server on an ice-white and blue G3 |
|makes the best computer you've ever touched. Here at last is   |
|the thing you prayed for every miserable hour spent holding    |
|NT's hand as it convulsed, vomiting and choking on its         |
| own excrement in front of you ."                              |
|          -Steven W. Schuldt   Apple Enterprise Software       |