RE: Scirocco.org

I think I agree. As far as I know, nobody gets paid to build the site, and scirocco.org is just a service for ordinary blokes like us. Therefore, it shoudn't be used as a free advertising medium for commercial interests.

I don't think I would object to having site sponsors, but I think that that's a completely different discussion to have, and has many implications for our little unofficial "club"...

my $0.02
Neal