RE: Euro Curve distributor with hybrid motor!?!?

Gary,

It's kinda funny on how things turn up on the list. I do something and wow
someone asks about it. Any ways I did a complete change over in my car from
the JH motor to the RD motor with complete wiring harness KS box along with
CIS-E it was not that hard just take the two Bentley books and go over the
wiring diagrams. If you don't have the Bentley book for the KS or CIS-E
wiring I can get it to ya.

HTH
Keith Davenport 84 Rocco w/NOS