otp (kinda) Wheels and 'vert top

Hey kids...

My friend (and band mate) has an 80 cab' that he's fixin up.

He wants to go to a 15" wheel setup, and instead of heading straight to the
wheel store, Id thought Id ask here first. Anybody wanna move on to 17's or
13x7's?  They should be in good to great shape, and not ugly. This is just
an alternative to buying them new.

Also, we've got to replace the top on it. We've got the acutal top, but one
of the locking handles has broken.  Anybody got a spare skeleton for sale?
Any tips on the install?  This car will have no headliner or top padding ala
Miata/Z3.

thanks...

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com