RE: sharing [Rev limiters!]

And now would everyone like to know how to disable the stock rev limiter on your 16V???

send $5.75 and a SASE to me and I'll tell ya how

heres a clue........it has to do with one of the two wires that you have to hook up to make CIS-E work in a non CIS-E car

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop
'99 Passat GLX