From: Mike <lerb@redrose.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 5:09 AM
Subject: Tank

Anyone have a fule tank for a 83 GTI? I need one for my brother in law and not sure where to get one...I am in PA

86 16V Rocco
83 Rabbit
82 8V Rocco
And one junker American truck to haul parts.

I need a drivers side black fender and also need stock or cheap lowering springs for a 16V
Looking for a good shell for parts swap from rotting shell (8v or 16V)
If you have any of these please e-mail me direct.